Rehabilitation table for 8 lymphatic drainage SR-3-L with manual height adjustment
The rehabilitation table for 8-section lymph drainage SR-3-L with manual height adjustment has been specially created for the needs of customers. Stable construction allows you to work with a patient with a higher body weight. Height adjustment is done mechanically using a hand crank. The headrest tilt angle is adjustable by means of a gas spring from - 80 degrees to +45 degrees is an additional advantage. Lifting upper and lower limb elements (so-called "fins" - fixed on the sides of the table) using a gas spring from 0 to + 45 degrees.
Lymphatic drainage consists in compressing and rubbing the skin through specific techniques and specialized movements to push the accumulated lymph, thus eliminating swelling and improving lymph circulation. The face thanks to such a massage becomes more radiant and takes on a more delicate shape. Edema, even congestive and inflammatory, disappear. Toxins are removed from skin cells and lymph circulation is much more efficient.
- Two-segment bed (8 elements of upholstery)
- Hole in the headrest
- Headrest adjustable with a gas spring
- The height is manually adjustable with a 45-95 cm "crank"
- Adjusting the side armrests so-called "fins" from 0 to +45 degrees
- Length 195 cm
- A width of 68 cm
- The structure was powder painted, color - light gray
- Leather-like upholstery
- Narrow headrest equipped with hybrid armrests
- Headrest plug
- Chassis with central brake
- A set of fittings
- Headrest with a round plug and cushion
- Disinfectant - 1 L spray
- Non-alcoholic disinfecting wipes
- Paper towel hanger
Attention when ordering, please note that additions headrest plug and headrest with a round plug and cushion are mutually exclusive and should not be ordered together !!!